Monday, May 01, 2006

3 days more

3 days more to the end of my exams!
it's been a really long semester and i'm glad it's finally coming to an end.
even tho my last paper is on thurs, i cant really say my semester has ended bcos i hav a last submission and presentation to get thru the following sat - 13 May 2006.
that date will officially mark the end of my semester.
it's been a gruelling 4mths no doubt.
but as long as i clear everything, it's all worth while.
there's so much to be done even after exams are over.
resume to do and send out, job to find, money to earn & save,
hopefully a holiday b4 sem 5 starts in july etc etc..
time waits for no man indeed.
it's 8.30pm now. i'll "pen" off now. time to mug for the next few hrs b4 i send my sis n greg to his place, head to bed, and before i know it, it'll be tuesday morn and den my exam.
jus hope my paper will go fine and God will be with me thru this all.

No comments: